Kasina Pro Lash (#1T)
KASINA Pro Lash #1 Tapered ends lashes are beautiful black false lashes with great length and just the right amount of volume to accent your own natural eyelashes. KASINA Pro Tapered Lash 1 Falsies are striking long length black false lashes that have a full yet natural look and feel. This elegant, hand-worked false eyelashes have slender, long, separated, individual black lashes for attracting attention with accented look.Color:
BlackLash Size Chart:
Features & Benefits:
- Lash Band Length = 3.0 cm
- Inner hair length = 7 mm
- Mid point hair length = 11 mm
- Outer corner hair length = 9 mm
- Especially great for eyeshapes: Large eyes, Round eyes
- Ideal for occasions: Performance, Holidays, Party, Night Out
- Full length, Moderate volume
- 100% Human Hair with Tapered ends
- Comparable to Red Cherry CHLOE, Red Cherry #1, Bullseye BETTE and MAC 3 Lash, MAC 42 Lash, MAC 8 Lash, Huda beauty lash Candy #5.
- Gently flex eyelash band.
- Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors.
- Apply a thin line of KASINA Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
- Place eyelash band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible.
- Gently press corners and along the band to secure.
Additional Info - how to apply:
- Clean your face thoroughly with oil free cleaner. Next, curl your natural lashes.
- Hold your Fashion Lashes by both ends and flex it gently a few times. Align the lash band with your natural lash line, starting at the outer edge. If the band is too wide, trim the excess with scissors to fit.
- Squeeze a small drop of adhesive onto the tip of a flat end toothpick. Next, use the toothpick and apply a thin line of lash adhesive along the band. Hold until adhesive becomes tacky.
- Looking into a mirror, press band against eyelid from outer to inner corner, right above your lashline. Gently press corners with fingers for a few seconds to secure.
- After the glue has dried completely, apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the lashline (the base of your real or fake lashes) and the dried glue to help disguise the strip. Curl your false eyelashes along with your natural lashes again if necessary.
- To remove. Gently peel off the band of the false eyelashes starting at the outer corner. Remove the old adhesive from band and store lashes back in the tray for re-use.