Purified Water (Aqua), Glyoxylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Dipalmitoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Alcohol Denat., Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Silk Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Amodimethicone , Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Polyethylene Oxide, Polyquarternium 37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-47, Quaternium-87, Polyquaternium-67, Xanthan Gum, CI 60730 (Violet No. 2), Fragrance (Parfum)
Cezanne Express Blonde Keratin Smoothing Treatment
Cezanne Express Blonde Treatment is Quick, Easy and leaves hair Beautifully Toned! Experience smoother, more manageable and frizz-free hair! Specifically formulated with blue-violet tones to reduce unwanted warmth on levels 8 and above. Cezanne keratin smoothing treatments are 100% formaldehyde-free without toxic ingredients.
Improve the health and appearance of the hair using Cezanne Express Blonde with every color visit. Fortifies and strengthens the hair while reducing unwanted warmth at levels 8 and above. Our formula infuses a rich proprietary blend of keratin, aloe, botanical extracts, vitamins and shea butter esters.Size:
300 mlFeatures & Benefits:
- Works on all hair types
- Lasts up to 10 weeks on average
- 100% Formaldehyde-free
- Reduce drying and styling time by 33-50%
- Enjoy no wait time to wash, workout or pull back with clips or a ponytail!
- Wash hair twice with Cezanne Clarifying Shampoo
- Towel dry hair
- Section off the nape area and clip the rest of the hair up
- Shake product and place 1 ounce (30ml) into a non-metallic bowl. Add more treatment into the bowl as needed
- Starting at the nape, apply treatment 1/4" (6.35mm) distance from the scalp in 1/2" (12.7mm) strokes with a color brush
- Massage treatment into hair with fingers
- Distribute the product with a fine-tooth comb before adding it to sections already completed below
- Work your way up the head, repeating the application until the entire head is completely saturated with treatment
- To ensure complete coverage, comb the entire head again and reapply treatment to hairlines and porous ends.Gloves are now required, but optional
- Let the treatment sit for 15 minutes
- Do not put on a cap
- Rinse with lukewarm water and low pressure. Do not use shampoo or conditioner. Very long, thick or coarse/resistant hair may need a longer rinse
- Leave a small amount of residue in the hair?a little bit more than the "slip" you'd feel during a deep conditioning treatment
- Place the nozzle directly onto the scalp when rinsing, moving it around the head and focusing on the nape area
- If the ends are porous, hold them out of the water until you're almost finished rinsing
- Do a meticulous blowout with the blow-dryer set on medium heat with high airflow (higher heat may be needed for coarse/resistant hair). If the hair is really wet, use a vent brush or your fingers to remove extra water.
- The hair should feel like it has texture spray in it. If the hair seems gummy or heavy, take the client back to the bowl and rinse again
- Use a round brush or paddle brush to get hair as smooth as possible
- The better the blow-dry, the less flat ironing you'll need to do to get hair silky
- Flat Iron:
- Flat iron meticulously using an average heat setting of 380-410 °F (193-210 °C). For a high-lift blonde or someone with very damaged hair, start at the lowest heat setting and work your way up to a safe heat.
- Take small sections, concentrate at the roots and flat iron until hair is silky, which indicates that the hair is sealed with treatment. On average, each section requires 3 passes with a flat iron to seal the hair (coarse/resistant hair may need more passes with a flat iron).
- To complete the service, give your client a quick trim or haircut to refresh the ends