Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernica Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Iron Oxides Cl 77499, PVP, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbonate
Blinc UltraVolume Tubing Mascara
Blinc's UltraVolume Tubing Mascara is a CLEAN & VEGAN formula, that gives you an ultra-longwearing, buildable, false lash effect with a semi-matte finish. Its thermoplastic elastomer brush is eye-shaped with dynamic spacing and supersoft fibers, to give you dramatic volume and length.
Blinc pioneering tubing technology forms tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tiny tubes bind to your lashes and can't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you sweat, cry, rub your eyes or have oily skin. Clinically tested to be non-irritating, UltraVolume is ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Better hold than waterproof mascaras, yet easier to remove. Just the simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes, into your washcloth or hand. No tint or residue is left behind, making it healthier for your eyes and lashes. Don't forget, makeup removers won't work.Size:
9 mlFeatures & Benefits:
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Use Blinc Tubing Mascara Ultra Volume on CLEAN and DRY lashes (moisturizers, water, etc... may affect performance).
- If you use a LASH PRIMER of if you CURL your lashes, be sure to do it first (the tiny tubes that form around your lashes will act like a "cast", holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras).
- Hold the wand horizontally, start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips while wiggling the wand slightly from side to side. Lightly sweep across the lower lashes, or hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash.
- Keep applying until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You may also use an eyelash comb to help build definition.
- Build additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes.
- Once you have finished, clean the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara and close the bottle tightly. If mascara is left on the opening of the bottle or the neck, it can lead to difficulties in reopening or even damage the bottle.
- MAKEUP REMOVERS, WATER or PRESSURE alone will not remove Blinc Tubing Mascara Ultra Volume.
- Only the COMBINATION of lots of warm water AND gentle pressure (ex: fingertips, washcloth, shower, etc...) will slide the tiny mascara tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand.
- Do not pull your lashes. If the tiny mascara tubes are not sliding off easily, just soak your lashes with more water.
- The tiny mascara "tubes" you will see in your hands, shower or your sink are NOT your lashes, it's just the mascara.